- Sara will provide answers to popular questions
- create a budget planner in excel.
- provide formatting options for guest management in excel or word based on client needs.
- create and manage to do lists and time lines with due dates and assigned tasks.
- provide instructions for obtaining and submitting a marriage license.
- offer assistance and list of to-dos to facilitate a name change.
- plan ceremony; bridal party positions with musical selections.
- create an itinerary for the rehearsal day and wedding day.
- coordinate rehearsal, ceremony, reception, and exit by executing the itinerary.
- provide the oh-so-important “emergency kit.”
- coordinate day of deliveries, including wedding day lunches; set up and break down.
- pack and load assigned vehicle with personal items and gifts following the event.
a la carte
- engagement parties
- rehearsal dinners
- bridal teas or luncheons
- groomsmen morning golf or other activities
- day-after brunch coordination
- custom signage and calligraphy
- assembly of invitations, programs, favors, welcome baskets, etc.
- hourly consultations, for the diy bride, or if you are just getting started in your planning
- unlimited phone and email contact.
- provide vendor recommendations and respective contact information.
- create a contact list for all vendors and vips.
- work with you to design theme elements through vendors, including (but not limited to)…
- color palette
- floral design
- unique touches
- menu requests
- stationary artwork
- creative and unique favors
- ceremony and reception layout
- bridal and bridal party attire and accessories that support the theme
- build and maintain a personalized inspiration board to bring the theme to life for the bride as well as for continual reference for all vendors.
- attend up to six in-person meetings privately or with vendors of your choice.
- confirmation with all vendors the week of the wedding.
- facilitate vendor management including problem-solving and trouble-shooting.
- distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors on the wedding day.
- manage follow up calls with vendors.
- travel fees may apply
- additional fee per 100 guests for events with an excess of 300 guests
what client’s say
sara advised me during the preparation for my daughter’s wedding and was extremely helpful! she gave excellent advice regarding contracts, hiring, decor and more. she is extremely professional and knowledgeable and i would highly recommend her services.
if you are lost in a sea of wedding oblivion, you can look to sara for clear, concise direction. she has worked with the best in the business and knows how to get job done beautifully. we all need a bit of guidance when there are so many choices and important decisions to be made in a short amount of time. you want your wedding to be special and memorable, not stressful, so look to sara. i’m so glad we did! thank you sara!
i very much appreciate her organizational skills and the way she handled the event. she made sure that the place was nice and cool during a hot louisiana summer night. her attention to detail was fantastic. everything went just as planned and there were no surprises at the end.
my daughter wanted the décor to be rustic with just the right amount of chic. sara was there for all our needs. i rate her five stars. forever grateful.
when i first started planning for our wedding, i had no idea where to even begin. sara’s knowledge and past experience was a tremendous help in so many ways! from providing us with all the info for local caterers, decorators, florist, etc…all the way to coordinating each and every small detail to ensure that our wedding reception was nothing less than perfect, sara’s continuous dedication led us to a night we had always dreamed of!