inspiration & coordination
sara will provide answers to the most popular wedding questions. which traditions are still relevant to a modern bride? who pays what? when is it vital to mail save-the-dates? what wording should we use on invitations? are inner envelopes necessary? how do i respond to questions from people who are not invited?
a la carte
- engagement parties
- rehearsal dinners
- bridal teas or luncheons
- groomsmen morning golf or other activities
- day-after brunch coordination
- custom signage and calligraphy
- assembly of invitations, programs, favors, welcome baskets, etc.
- hourly consultations, for the diy bride, or if you are just getting started in your planning
- create a budget planner in excel.
- provide formatting options for guest management in excel or word based on client needs.
- create and manage to do lists and time lines with due dates and assigned tasks.
- provide instructions for obtaining and submitting a marriage license.
- offer assistance and list of to-dos to facilitate a name change.
- plan ceremony; bridal party positions with musical selections.
- create an itinerary for the rehearsal day and wedding day.
- coordinate rehearsal, ceremony, reception, and exit by executing the itinerary.
- provide the oh-so-important “emergency kit.”
- coordinate day of deliveries, including wedding day lunches; set up and break down.
- pack and load assigned vehicle with personal items and gifts following the event.
unlimited phone and email contact.
- provide vendor recommendations and respective contact information.
- create a contact list for all vendors and vips.
- work with you to design theme elements through vendors, including…
- color palette
- floral design
- unique touches
- menu requests
- stationary artwork
- creative and unique favors
- ceremony and reception layout
- bridal and bridal party attire and accessories that support the theme
- build and maintain a personalized inspiration board to bring the theme to life for the bride as well as for continual reference for all vendors.
- attend up to six in-person meetings privately or with vendors of your choice.
- confirmation with all vendors the week of the wedding.
- facilitate vendor management including problem-solving and trouble-shooting.
- distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors on the wedding day.
- manage follow up calls with vendors